Monday 26 March 2012

Goodnight, Mr Tom

March, instead of going out like a lion, is behaving like August, and so today, to the intense scorn of Simon, who threatened to only take Boring Outfit Pictures for me from the knee upwards, I shunned tights in favour of my first ridiculous-ankle-socks-moment of the year.


My feet look like an evacuee!

There's no point in dressing like a 1940s urchin unless you're going to do it properly, so I dressed the rest of me in a cotton print dress and very school-uniformy grey cardigan.  I may also have got carried away and joined in with the kiddies' games of rolling down the hill during playtime duty...


I can't help but suspect that my photographer's 'artistic' angles were specifically designed to make his presence felt in all of my photographs.  Hi Simon's shadow!

Frock: Dorothy Perkins sale
Socks and shoes: Primark
Cardi:  Charity shop


1 comment:

  1. Through creepy observation of the backgrounds of your photographs, I have deducted that you live somewhere near me. Possibly on the same street!

    Claire
    x
    P.S. That is a lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...