Saturday 23 July 2011

Viva la Friday

I know, it's Saturday, so my title is a day behind the times.  Never mind.  This didn't get posted yesterday as I was held up on set of the film I spent the afternoon shooting.  (True story! Watch out for me gracing your cinema screens in 2012/13 - ok, you might have to squint to spot me in the crowd behind Vanessa Redgrave and Gemma Arterton, but I was there!)

Anyway.  Boring Outfit Post ahoy.  End of term/housewarming/leaving party, and my new frock.


Dress: Miss Selfridge, shoes: vintage, bag: Primark

Also I bought a pretty something for Catherine to wear:


A lovely oilcloth pannier bag from Viva la Frida!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, i love bicycle bags :D nice dress too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am massively jealous of all items in this post. May have to get my bike some of those saddle bags (its not a present for me, its a present for the bike). Also that dress is so me, what are you doing wearing it, it has floppy drappy sleeves and everything! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...