Wednesday 13 April 2011

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die

V. quick Boring Outfit Post, due to being picked up in ten mins to go out for food and drink with ladies from work.  (Going out for food and drink due to tomorrow being Redundancy Day, as an alternative to us all sitting at home fretting and/or flinging ourselves off the Tyne Bridge)

So, Wednesday the 13th of April, in outfits. 

BY DAY:

Dress:  Primark via charity shop
T-shirt:  Primark
Belt: Primark
Tights: H&M (I would steer you far away from H&M tights though, readers.  They lose their stretch and go baggy within a week!)
Plimsolls/jazz shoes hybrid:  Office

BY NIGHT:


Top:  Topshop via charity shop
Trousers:  H&M (H&M in cheaper than Primark shocker!)
Shoes: Monsoon
Belt:  as before
Straggly piece of lace around neck:  H&M

These trousers are 'peg trousers' - a new purchase, that I suspect I am a little too wide in the hip for, but nee matter, I like 'em anyway. 

Dear Jesus,
Please don't let my name be on the Redundancy list tomorrow.
Please don't let my name be on the Redundancy list tomorrow.
Please don't let my name be on the Redundancy list tomorrow.
I love my job.
I love my job.
I love my job.
love Bette xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit in the second one. Stripey tops with jeans look awesome!

    Also, I do hope you don't lose your job. It would put a cramp on your awesome style! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that second top. Hope the mantra works! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...